Northeastern University invites nominations and applications from candidates in the STEM (science, technology, engineering and mathematics) fields for the Northeastern University STEM Future Faculty Fellowship (Postdoctoral) Program.
Deadline to Apply: January 15, 2015.
Eligibility: A prospective Fellow must have completed the Ph.D. degree by the start of their fellowship term and no earlier than three years before the start of the fellowship term.
- placement in a NEU host laboratory in the Fellow’s specialty
- two Northeastern faculty members committed to mentoring
- appointment for a 12-month term during the 2015-16 academic year
- a 12-month salary of $50,000, plus health benefits
- 5,000 towards conference travel and other research-related expenses