This a full time permanent position in the Division of Human Resource Development (HRD) at the National Science Foundation. HRD manages most of the programs to increase diversity in STEM at the Foundation.
Salary range: $90,823.00 to $118,069.00 / Per Year
Apply by Wednesday, August 12, 2015 through USA Jobs www.usajobs.gov
Data collection, analyses, and management
• Conduct meetings with divisional leadership and program staff to assess their requirements for data collection and analyses;
• Perform independent research, synthesize accumulated data on broadening participation efforts in STEM for use in the management and direction of HRD programs, as well as contribute to EHR’s need for data on broadening participation in STEM;
• Analyze management information requirements to develop program or administrative reporting systems including the systems specifications, data gathering and analytical techniques, and systems evaluation methodology;
• Apply various analytical techniques and information management skills to capture, assemble, analyze, interpret, manage, and disseminate data for assigned projects;
• Collect pertinent statistical data and narrative information from a variety of sources within and outside NSF;
• Coordinate efforts on portfolio analyses and work collaboratively with program analysts, program specialist and other team members across the Directorate and Foundation on the collection of data and information for the various program portfolios in order to generate program-specific reports.
• Analyze program requirements and make recommendations about the appropriate approach to meet program requirements;
• Perform complex analysis of program monitoring data and portfolios;
• Develop databases for program specific needs;
• Perform independent research on new policies on data collection and searches to ensure that HRD follows the appropriate procedures for data collection;
Strategic communication, reporting, and training
• Develop tracking and reporting systems to monitor program activities to ensure activities meet established guidelines and schedules;
• Develop training materials and conduct training for the storage, extraction and analysis of HRD program data;
• Provide written reports on data collected and analyzed to division management and program officers for use in the management and direction of programs.
• Performs other related duties as assigned