Two business students prepare to study abroad: Spring 2012

Nathan Sturos will be traveling south to study spanish in Costa Rica.

Nathan Sturos and Nicholas Vezzetti continue their preparations for a study abroad experience beginning after the New Year.

Nathan will be studying and learning in Costa Rica at the University National.  Nathan will be getting immersion training in the Spanish language.

From Nathan:

I am looking forward to a lot of things when I go to Costa Rica in January:
I am excited to learn the Spanish language and immerse myself in a culture inherently different than my own. I am looking forward to meeting knew people and getting an education experience that I could not get anywhere in the United States. I think this experience will be extremely beneficial, not only in my pursuit of a career, but also in my life in general. I can’t wait to experience the adventure that this tropical climate has to offer. It should be a nice change from winter storms in the U.P.

Nick will attend Shanghai University in China.  He will study business and general education courses while living in one of the fastest growing, modern cities in the world.

Study Abroad in Denmark in Summer of 2012

Don't miss out on this great opportunity!

We have a great study abroad opportunity for this summer, 2012, in Copenhagen, Denmark.

Our Associate Dean, Dr. Tom Merz, will be teaching at Copenhagen University this summer and he can provide you with more details about this program.  Dr. Merz can be reached at temerz@mtu.edu

Courses will be taught in English.  A study abroad experience will help you gain a greater understanding of cultures.  Applications will be accepted in December.