As 2010 draws to close, the admissions staff for the Tech MBA Online program is gearing up to provide you with a variety of opportunities to learn more about earning an MBA and our quality program. Join us online and at face-to-face events covering topics: from building your network, how to apply for an MBA program, and re-tooling your career for a changing economy. Check back often; more events are still being finalized.
Online MBA Events
- #mbachat: Building your Network for Professional Growth – 12/02/10 8p-9p EST
- Webinar: Choosing The Right MBA Program – 12/09/10 6p-7p EST
- #mbachat: The Value of an MBA – 12/09/10 8p-9p EST
- Webinar: Using an MBA to Change your Career – 01/11/11 6p-7p EST
- #mbachat: How to Apply for an MBA Program – 01/13/11 8p-9p EST
- #mbachat: GMAT Tips and Links – 01/27/11 8p-9p EST
For all MBA Chats follow the hashtag #mbachat on Twitter to participate in the discussion.
On-Site MBA Events
- ESD: Social Media Event – Southfield, MI – 01/18/11 8a-10a EST
- 2011 Re-Tool Career Panel – Southfield, MI – 02/01/11 5:30p-7:30p EST
Also, a quick reminder that the fall 2011 priority enrollment deadline is approaching.
- If you are enrolled by January 15 you are eligible to receive our Dean’s Scholarship for $2,000 off the cost of the program. More information about this MBA scholarship. Or contact us to make sure you don’t miss out on this opportunity! (email@example.com or 906-487-3055)
For more information about the Tech MBA Online program, visit www.mbaonline.mtu.edu.