Michigan Tech IT Support Center – support.it.mtu.edu
Michigan Tech IT hosts a self service support center located at support.it.mtu.edu. Many resources are available to assist you in answering questions about IT services at Michigan Tech. Topics include, but are not limited to:
- How to change your ISO password
- Instructions to connect you to campus resources when you are not physically on campus – VPN connections
- Web Conferencing options available to staff – Zoom and GoToMeeting
- Instructions to purchase a $10 personal copy of Microsoft Office 365
- Installing software on your office computer through the Software Center
Head over to the Michigan Tech IT Support Center at support.it.mtu.edu and check it out.
Michigan Tech IT Software Center
Did you know IT provides a self service Software Center application on your office computer that allows you to install certain software at the click of a button? If you open your Start Menu and navigate to Microsoft System Center -> Configuration Manager -> Software Center you will be able to browse and install available pre-approved applications provided by IT.