Do you want to take care of a few degree requirements over the Summer? Registration for Summer Classes is now! Taking a couple classes in the Summer is great option to help you continue to fulfill your degree requirements.
Going somewhere this Summer? Explore options for courses to take online, many are the core course requirements for the Business Degrees. Summer 2017 we are offering some online courses for convenience to our students.
- EC 2001: Principles of Economics (Track A)
- EC 3100: International Economics (Track A)
- FIN 3000: Principles of Finance (Track B)
- MGT 4600: Management of Technology and Innovation (Track A)
- MIS 2000: IS/IT Management (Track B)
- MKT 3000: Principles of Marketing (Track A)
- OSM 3000: Operations and Supply Chain Management (Track B)
- OSM 3200: Project Management (Track A) *currently full for Fall
If in the area this Summer explore these options to take on-campus:
- BUS 2200: Business Law (Track A)
- EC 4050: Game Theory/Strategic Behavior (Track B)
You can go here for information on what courses are offered for the Summer.
Information about the cost of courses in the summer can be found here. Summer tuition is based on per credit enrollment (no plateau tuition).
Consider attending the information session on the Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering Management. This is one of the Crazy, hot majors at Michigan Tech!
- Great degree for those who have an interest in both the technical and business sides of a company
- Option for primary or dual degree (MEEM, MET, Civil Eng, Materials Eng, and others with approximately 33-42 credits more)
- Fastest growing major in the School of Business and Economics
- Increased interest by employers coming to the Career Fair
- Participate to learn more about the BSEM even if you have declared it as a major
Wednesday, October 5 at 4:00pm in Academic Office Building 101
Dana Johnson, PhD firstname.lastname@example.org
Jodie Filpus-Paakola email@example.com
Dr. Dana Johnson and Dr. Sonia Goltz will be hosting an information session tomorrow – Wednesday, March 29 at 4:30 p.m. The session will focus on the school’s BS degrees in Management. Come to learn more about
- Management with a concentration in Entrepreneurship
- Management with a concentration in Supply Chain and Operations Management
This session is open to everyone and will take place in the Academic Office Building (AOB) 101. Pizza and soda will be provided.
For more information email Dr. Dana Johnson or Sara Pingel.
- Run your Audit in Banweb (DARS) *tip: Run “Latest” and not a possible program from the drop down menu
- Review your Degree Requirements
- Develop a proposed Fall course list
- Note any questions or concerns about your Audit
- Schedule an Advising Appointment if necessary (especially if a few semesters from graduation or have not met with an advisor in 2-3 semesters)
- Use your Advisor, Jodie Filpus-Paakola’s email firstname.lastname@example.org in the guest invite on the right
- View my availability against yours using “find a time” tab next to “event details” at the left
- In the subject please indicate the following Last Name, First Name: Advising
- Please allow for 30-45 minutes for our appointment
- March 14-18 and
- March 21-25