Graduate students can purchase health insurance that is available for all Michigan Tech students for approximately $700 per year. If you receive a graduate teaching assistantship (GTA) or graduate research assistantship (GRA), you are eligible to purchase the health insurance available to Michigan Tech faculty and staff for only about $250 per year.
- Is graduate student health insurance available?
- What is the student cost of living in Houghton?
- What is the difference between the M.S. Environmental Engineering and M.S. Environmental Engineering Science degrees?
- What is the difference between the Master of Engineering and Master of Science degrees?
- How long do I have to consider an offer of financial assistance, and what should I do if I am offered funding at more than one university?