There is no deadline for receipt of your application. Graduate applications are considered as they are received, once they are complete. However, financial assistance is usually awarded by mid-March (see “How is financial aid awarded”). To be considered for assistance at that time, your completed application must begin review up to 1.5 months earlier, so all materials should be in by the end of January (somewhat earlier for international applicants).
- Is graduate student health insurance available?
- What is the student cost of living in Houghton?
- What is the difference between the M.S. Environmental Engineering and M.S. Environmental Engineering Science degrees?
- What is the difference between the Master of Engineering and Master of Science degrees?
- How long do I have to consider an offer of financial assistance, and what should I do if I am offered funding at more than one university?