PorterCorp is seeking a full-time, entry-level /graduate civil engineer to join an industry-leading steel shelter manufacturer as a design engineer. The successful candidate will join our engineering team under the guidance of licensed, professional engineers and will report to the engineering manager.
• Conceptualize and design steel structures using RISA-3D and other CADD software
• Maintain internal project scheduling and coordinate with drafting and production capacities
• Review submittal and fabrication drawings to meet customer expectations
• Communicate technical information to nontechnical audiences
• Participate in a team environment of open and active engagement
• Share in a company-wide philosophy of continuous improvement
• Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering from an ABET accredited university
• 0-5 years experience in structural engineering
• E.I.T. preferred, or ability to successfully obtain E.I.T. within 6 months
• Familiarity with structural analysis software is preferred
• Demonstrated ability in MS Office, with excellent written and communication skills
Interested candidates should contact Chris Evans, structural engineer, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Located 10 minutes north of downtown Holland, Michigan, PorterCorp employs over 100 dedicated and talented individuals who specialize in delivering the highest quality steel shelters and customer service in the industry. With steel shelters installed in all 50 states and beyond, PorterCorp leads the market in innovative designs and attention to detail. See more by visiting our website at www.poligon.com.