Olsson Associates is looking for a highly motivated new graduate with interest in Railroad Structural design who can help us fill our immediate needs. We have many opportunities with Union Pacific and Burlington Northern and serve many different disciplines within the Railroad Industry that we need help with right away! Below are a few qualifications we are looking for in a structures candidate:
- Highly recommended by faculty and staff
- Highly motivated, team player who wants a collaborative, energetic and flexible work environment
- Willing to travel (mostly West of Chicago for UPRR and BNSF projects)
- Based in Omaha, NE (home of UPRR Headquarters)
- Heavy interest in Rail Structures with related coursework, design knowledge and capabilities
- Passed (or ready to sit for) the Fundamentals of Engineering test to be an EIT
- MicroStation CAD work will be required. If the candidate doesn’t have these skills, we can train them.
Olsson Associates has a very competitive starting salary great benefits and we have immediate availability for someone to start after graduation, or work part time until graduation finishes. If you can think of any interested candidates that you could send our way or would like to discuss the opportunities more, feel free to give me a call. Thank you so much for your time and consideration.
Shane N. Potts, PE | Olsson Associates