The Presidential Council of Alumnae at Michigan Tech held a panel discussion in Chem Sci 101 on September 22, 2016. Alumnae gave presentations about their careers.
- Christine Cowell: Introduction
- Laurie Dorschner: Identifying and selecting career opportunity
- Heidi Gieger: PIE to power your career: Performance Image Exposure
- Sally Heidke: How to seek out and use a mentor
- Jill Meister: Skills you gain throughout your career, balancing work/family
- Adrienne Minerick: Work hard play Hard, be in the moment
- Karen Wallace: “Oh the places you will go….”
- Tina Schmiedel: The power of understanding the financials – professionally and personally
Closed captioning available.