If you would like advising help through email, include your M number and all the details I need to help you.
- CS Advisor Email: email@example.com
- CS 24/7 Advising Help: HERE
- Transfer Help: HERE If you are a new incoming transfer student, send me an email and I can start helping you before you arrive!
Incoming First Year Students:
- Please complete your registration now,you will be placed in CS, Math and Composition or Global issues course. Everything is based on Math placement. You will send an email from your MTU email and including your student M number to firstname.lastname@example.org with your choices- an email with a list of options was sent to you Aug 2. Choices include:Lab Science and 2000 level CORE General Education courses, Physical education courses etc. Your credit total should be between 14-16 credits by the end of Orientation week.
- AP/IB/CLEP help HERE
- CS Knowledge Assessment info HERE Students should have taken the assessment, there is an opt out point for students with no prior programming experience.
- To change your major before arriving on campus: Contact admissions email@example.com
- Parents of incoming FY students, students should be the primary contact moving forward.
Orientation week walk-in advising times Rekhi 221/227
- Mon 8/28 1-3 (All welcome), 3-5 (First Year Advising only)
- Tue 8/29 8-9 (All welcome), 11-1 and 4-5 (first year advising only)
- Wed 8/30 8-12 (First year Advising only), 1-5 (first year advising only)
- Thur 8/31 1-3 (All welcome)
- Fri 9/1 1:15-5 (Transfer Student advising only)
Week 1 Walk-in advising for everyone:
- Mon (no school)
- Tue 9/5 9-12 , 2-5, Wed 9/6 9-12, 2-5, Thur 9/7 9-12, 2-5, Fri 9/8 9-12, 2-5