The required Annual Vitae Update is generated using Activity Insight, so it is crucial that all faculty ensure your data is accurate and up-to-date.
Logging On: Use your ISO userid and password: https://www.digitalmeasures.com/login/mtu/faculty/
- May 1, 2014 – April 30, 2015 — Date range for this year’s Faculty Vitae Update reporting.
- April 15, 2015 - Deadline for faculty to request assistance entering data into their Activity Insight accounts (publications and presentations only). Requests received after April 15th aren’t guaranteed to be entered by the May 31 deadline (see below).
- May 31, 2015 — Deadline for faculty to ensure manually entered data is entered into Activity Insight.
- June 1 – June 15, 2015 — Faculty to review their Activity Insight “loaded” data* to ensure accuracy.
- June 16, 2015 — Deadline for faculty to submit corrections to email@example.com. Please submit all corrections by 5:00 PM on June 16th.
- June 30, 2015 — All Faculty Vitae Updates data completed, reports ready for departmental use.
* “Loaded” data refers to data that we load for faculty, and includes data on the following screens: Personal & Contact Information, Historical (Permanent) Data, Yearly Data, Graduate Student Advising, Scheduled Teaching, Sponsored Research, and Intellectual Property.
Faculty are responsible for ensuring all your data, whether “loaded” or manually entered, is correct by the above deadlines.