3 comments on “Is there a separate application for financial aid?”

  1. Do the new international students need to fill up the GTA application form for the consideration of TA or they are automatically considered for the assistantship.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>