Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering

May I contact a faculty member for financial aid?

Research assistantships in a particular area of concentration are generally awarded by a faculty member working on funded research in that area. You may contact a faculty member for the availability of research assistantships in your area of specialization.

This entry was posted by Lisa Rouleau on Tuesday, June 22nd, 2010 at 10:26 am and is filed under Admissions, Advising, FAQ. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.

You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

Leave a Reply

Electrical and Computer Engineering

EERC Building 121
1400 Townsend Dr.
Houghton, Michigan 49931-1295

Ph. 906-487-2550
Fax: 906-487-2949

Michigan Technological University

1400 Townsend Drive
Houghton, Michigan 49931-1295

See a Problem?

Email the Webmaster

Protected by Akismet | Blog with WordPress