Fall registration will open March 18th, 10:00 pm through April 4, midnight. If you have questions regarding what classes to take, you should make an appointment to meet with your academic advisor.
Registration typically opens each night at 10:00 pm. Due to the large number of sophomores and juniors, there will be two start times on Wednesday, March 24th and Friday, March 26th at 10:00 pm and 11:00 pm. To find out what day and time you register go to: www.mtu.edu/registrar/students/registration/prepare/.
- Priority is based on the number of credits earned at the time of registration. This does not include the number of credits the student is currently taking.
- Students may register anytime on or after their scheduled day.
- The web will be unavailable for registration from 2:00–2:30 am each day.
- Registration closes at midnight Sunday, April 4th.
- Forms are available on-line.
- Grading Option/Credit Change: to take a course as an audit or pass-fail or for variable credit courses.
- Overload Permission: to take over 18 credits.
- Special Approval/Restriction Waiver: to wave major, level (undergraduate or graduate), class restriction (Freshman, Sophomore, etc.), pre- or co-requisites, or for special approval.
- Time/Exam Conflict Permission: to take two courses that have a time conflict.
- Students with questions or problems should contact the Registrar’s Office at 487-2319 or firstname.lastname@example.org.