If you are still deciding on a major, there are several items you may want to consider.
1. Meet with an academic advisor before you leave for campus for the summer.
- Biomedical Mr. Mike Labeau (344 M&M, email@example.com))
- BSE & Engineering Undecided Ms. Amy Monte (112C Dillman, firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Civil & Environmental Ms. Julie Ross (103 Dillman, email@example.com)
- Chemical Ms. Katie Torrey (202M Chem Sci, firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Computer Mr. Trever Hassell (131 EERC, email@example.com)
- Electrical Ms. Judy Donahue (131 EERC, firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Geological Ms. Kelly McLean (627 DOW, email@example.com)
- Materials Dr. Daniel Seguin (U-101 M&M, firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Mechanical Mr. Ryan Towles (205A MEEM, email@example.com)
2. Take an engineering seminar course Fall 2016 to see if a particular major is right for you. The courses that are offered are listed below.
- Biomedical BE2100
- Chemical CM1000
- Civil CE1000
- Computer EE1111
- Electrical EE1111
- Environmental ENVE1501
- Geological GE1100
- Exploring Majors at Michigan Tech - Sciences and Arts Undecided SA1000
- Career Development Foundations UN2525
4. Check out the information about different engineering fields at the United States Bureau of Labor Statistics.