The Consortium to Promote Reflection in Engineering Education (CPREE) and the Center for Engineering Learning and Teaching (CELT) are hosting a workshop on the use of reflection in engineering education. The workshop will take place in Seattle, September 14-15, 2017.
Space in this workshop is limited, so we are asking interested participants to submit a one-page statement of interest including the following information:
- Your name and affiliation
- Your experience with engineering education
- One or more questions you have about reflection
- What knowledge, experience, or insights you can bring to the workshop and share with the community
- What you hope to get out of the workshop
If you are selected to participate in the workshop, you will be asked to submit an abstract by August 15, and bring a poster or handout to that meeting that describes either 1) work you have already done; OR 2) your ideas, questions, etc. about reflection, with the goal of sparking conversations.
Please submit applications Lesley Pfeifer at firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm on March 15, 2017. Acceptance notifications will be sent out on March 31, 2017.
This application information, as well as further information about CPREE, can be found at http://cpree.uw.edu/