Join Us for a 2017 AISES National Conference Webinar
presented by IBM
“Building Your Personal Brand”
Just in time for the 2017 AISES National Conference! Join IBM for the September 7th webinar designed to help you build your personal brand when meeting with potential colleges and employers.
Who should attend this webinar? High School Students, College Students, Early Professionals and AISES Members
Who are you? How do you share that with mentors, networks and potential employers? These are the core questions IBM professionals hope to help you answer in “Building Your Personal Brand,” an interactive 45-minute webinar that will help you understand how to identify and share your “personal brand.”
- Laura Guio, Vice President of the Systems Services Center of Competency and Sales, IBM
- Marshan J. Austin, People Engineer, IBM Leadership & Development
- Peter Mostachetti, IBM Leadership & Development
- Understand what is a personal brand
- Reflect on what you need to understand about yourself to create a compelling your personal brand
- Begin to build your 30-second introduction; tell the story of who you are and what differentiates you
Thursday, September 7, 2017
Save Your Seat → http://www.aises.org/news/events/webinar-building-your-personal-brand
We look forward to seeing you there!
Can’t attend live? You should still register! We’ll be sending out slides and the recording after the webinar to registrants. You don’t want to miss out on this information.