Recognize your outstanding researchers! The 2017 Military Health System Research Symposium annual awards recognize outstanding accomplishments in research over the past year. Nominations are being accepted on-line until 9 June 2017.
Nominations are being accepted in the following categories:
– Outstanding Research Accomplishment (Individual/Military and Individual/Academia)
– Outstanding Research Accomplishment (Team/Academia and Team/Military)
– Distinguished Service Award
Click here to see the criteria for submission in each category. https://mhsrs.amedd.army.mil/SitePages/Awards.aspx
1) Go to https://mhsrs.amedd.army.mil/SitePages/Home.aspx
Click on the 2017 Award Submission tab to access the nomination page
2) Click the “Add new item” link on the “2017 MHSRS Award Submissions” page.
3) When done filling out the on-line form, click SAVE to save and submit the award record. A confirmation email will be sent upon saving your submission.
Note: You have to be registered with the MHSRS website in order to submit an award. If you are not registered on the site, go to: https://mhsrs.amedd.army.mil/SitePages/Home.aspx
2017 MHSRS Planning Committee