- Implementing New Rigor and Transparency Policies in Review—Lessons Learned
- Why Do You Review? Tell Prospective Reviewers via Our Blog
- Statisticians Share Insights for Applicants and Reviewers
- Pilot Results: Scoring with an Expanded Half-Point Scale
- Online Briefings for Applicants and Reviewers
- New Policies on Application Appendices and Post Submission Materials
- Predictive Nature of Criterion Scores on Impact Score and Funding Outcomes
To subscribe or unsubscribe, visit our Listserve Web site.
About the Peer Review Notes
The NIH Center for Scientific Review publishes Peer Review Notes to inform reviewers, NIH staff and others interested in news related to our grant application review policies, procedures and plans.