One of the easiest ways to improve your GPA is by repeating courses.
- If you fail a required course, you will have repeat and pass the class to meet degree requirement.
- Students may repeat a course no more than two times.
- Students may repeat courses with a grade of CD or lower.
- The most recent grade is used in your GPA calculation. Even if it it lower than the first.
- Special permission from the Office of Student Affairs and your academic advisor is required to repeat a course a 2nd and final time.
- Pre-requisite courses must be passed in order to continue to next course.