Are you working on formatting corrections for your dissertation, thesis, or report? Do you need help? Join Harriet King (email@example.com), coordinator of the Graduate School Communications Assistance Program for group work hours. These workshops are provided at no charge to students working on a dissertation, thesis, or report. Harriet is skilled with MS Office, Open Office, and Adobe Acrobat Pro. These rooms are equipped with PCs with University software, or you may bring your own laptop. If you need additional help or prefer one-on-one assistance, please contact Harriet to arrange for times and inquire about the services available.
All workshops will be held in Dillman 213 at the following times:
- Friday, April 8, 2016: 9am – noon
- Sunday, April 10, 2016: 2-5pm
- **cancelled** Thursday, April 21, 2016
- **added** Sunday, April 24, 2016: 2-5pm
- Thursday, April 28, 2016: 9am – noon