Are you working on formatting corrections for your dissertation, thesis, or report? Do you need help?
Join Harriet King, coordinator of the Graduate School Communications Assistance Program for group work hours in the Library. These workshops are provided at no charge to students working on a dissertation, thesis, or report. Harriet is skilled with MS Office, Open Office, and Adobe Acrobat Pro, and can provide group tutoring and assistance during these open times – all sessions will be held in Library 242:
- Monday, April 13, 2015, noon-3pm
- Tuesday, April 14,2015, 7-9pm
- Friday, April 17, 2015, noon-3pm
- Sunday, April 19, 2015, 2-5pm
- Monday, April 20, 2015, noon-3pm
- Tuesday, April 21, 2015, 7-9pm
- Friday April 24, 2015, noon-3pm
- Sunday, April 26, 2015, 2-5pm
- Monday, April 27, 2015, 10am-4pm (Submission deadline for spring 2015 at 4pm)
- Thursday, April 30, 2015, noon-3pm
These rooms are equipped with PCs with University software, or you may bring your own laptop.
If you need additional help or prefer one-on-one assistance, please contact Harriet to arrange for times and inquire about the services available.