- SCOLA works with 160 countries including 200 languages
- People & Places features over 31,000 photos from 84 countries
- Foreign Text has 200 recurring newspaper and magazine publications with over 70 languages
- Learning Objects presents 20 languages with transcriptions, vocabulary word glossary & video clips: Mini-language lessons
- Insta-Class has 52 languages with quizzes & vocabulary words
- On The Street Videos offer 7,000+ ‘everyday’ videos from 90 countries spoken informally in their native language celebrating family traditions, sports, ceremonies, sharing recipes & more
- Our Video Editor allows you to create your own size video from any video
- Specialized Word & Video Search has 150,000 native words
- Country Overview Videos has unique travelogue-style videos & introductory level language lessons
- International Radio presents 29 languages from 20 countries
- Savoir Vivre is a global adventure in culture. Travel the world. Discover its people. Explore new lifestyles. No passport needed
- Add SCOLA Mobile App to your iPhone, iPad or Android Device
- World TV Online provides 24/7 broadcast programming from all areas of our world
- Channel 1: European
- Channel 2: Spanish & Portuguese
- Channel 3: Mandarin Chinese
- Channel 4: Asian
- Channel 5: African
- Channel 6: Middle East
- Channel 7: Southeast Asia-Far East
- Channel 8: Eurasia
All students will have access to their official Fall housing assignment details on August 1 online on their MyMichiganTech accounts. You will be able to view details about the room assignment and the name(s) of roommate(s).
New summer track B students may arrive as early as Saturday, June 27 at noon. New students may pick up their room keys at the Wadsworth Hall reception desk beginning at noon on Saturday, June 27. If you arrive after the reception desk is closed, please go to the Department of Public Safety and Police Services to pick up your room key. You must have a government issued photo identification or your Husky Card to pick up your new room key.
All summer track A students (who will not be continuing on for track B) currently living in Wadsworth Hall will need to check out with an RA before departing. Please set up a check out time with your RA in advance. You will need to return your furniture to the original set-up. Take out your trash and clean your room. Your RA will then give you a blue check out envelope to use to return your room key. All blue check out envelopes and room keys will be returned to the Wadsworth Hall reception desk. If you are leaving after the desk closes, please put your check out envelope in the misaddressed mail slot at the reception desk. Please remember to check your mail before you leave, and update your forwarding mailing address online in your Banweb account.
On May 10 by 10:00 PM, Upper Heights residents must move all vehicles to Commuter Lot 32 (by St. Albert’s Church) or to Commuter Lot 26 (located off of Garnet street behind the Forestry building). Vehicles that are not moved will be ticketed or towed. Vehicles may be returned to Upper Heights at 8:00 PM on May 11.
On May 11 by 10:00 PM, Lower Heights residents must move all vehicles to Commuter Lot 32 (by St. Albert’s Church) or to Commuter Lot 26 (located off of Garnet street behind the Forestry building). Vehicles that are not moved will be ticketed or towed. Vehicles may be returned to Lower Heights at 8:00 PM on May 12.
If you will be away during this this time please leave your vehicle keys with a friend who will move your vehicle.
Are you interested in working for Housing and Residential Life as a Desk Receptionist. Positions for the 2015 – 2016 year are available in Wadsworth, McNair, and Douglass Houghton Halls. For additional information, please review the job description or contact Ryan Bennett at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you a Daniell Heights contract holder? Contract renewal is here. Your attention is needed if you wish to renew your contract for 2015-2016 contract year, transfer apartments for 2015-2016, or end your contract as scheduled on June 30, 2015. Please login to MyMichiganTech, go to the Housing Tab and select the Apartment Renewal option between March 2 (noon) and March 6 (noon) to complete the process.