Department of Humanities

How do I change majors?

This is an easy process. Students should schedule a meeting with the advisor of the new degree, then complete a “change of curriculum” form with the new advisor–he or she needs to sign this. It’s a courtesy, though, to also contact your former advisor so he or she knows you’ve changed plans.

This entry was posted by evjohnso on Friday, February 3rd, 2012 at 9:53 am and is filed under FAQ. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.

You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

Leave a Reply

Michigan Technological University is an equal opportunity educational institution/equal opportunity employer


Walker Arts & Humanities Center, 1st Floor - Room 107
1400 Townsend Drive
Houghton, Michigan 49931-1295

Michigan Technological University

1400 Townsend Drive
Houghton, Michigan 49931-1295

See a Problem?

Email the Webmaster

Protected by Akismet | Blog with WordPress