Department of Humanities

I am struggling in a class, what should I do?

You should talk to the professor, and make an appointment with your advisor. If you are a first year student, you should also be in touch with COMPASS. Academic difficulty is a serious problem, but not an uncommon one–the university has many resources to help you manage.

Here are some policies (withdraw dates, refunds, etc.) on withdrawing from the university and dropping classes.

This entry was posted by evjohnso on Friday, February 3rd, 2012 at 4:18 pm and is filed under FAQ. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.

You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

Leave a Reply

Michigan Technological University is an equal opportunity educational institution/equal opportunity employer


Walker Arts & Humanities Center, 1st Floor - Room 107
1400 Townsend Drive
Houghton, Michigan 49931-1295

Michigan Technological University

1400 Townsend Drive
Houghton, Michigan 49931-1295

See a Problem?

Email the Webmaster

Protected by Akismet | Blog with WordPress