- To find out the latest requirements for your chosen major, see the Degree Audits or go to the department website for flowcharts. Find out requirements for joining the department from the major advisor.
- Meet with the advisor of your new major to discuss switching, review program details, and complete a Curriculum Add/Drop Form.
Add a minor:
- Find out the latest requirements for your chosen minor on the Degree Services website: Minor Audit Forms
- Meet with the advisor of the minor and complete out a Curriculum Add/Drop form.
- Some credits may double count toward your major and minor. Some courses may be on the HASS list. You will need 6 credits of upper level courses in your minor that DO NOT count toward your major except as free electives.
Undecided on your Major?
Michigan Tech has an advisor for students who are undecided about their major. Ms. Slyvia Matthew’s office is in Walker 102.
Engineering Undecided? see Ms. Amy Monte or Ms. AJ Hamlin in Dillman 112.
Take the MyPlan survey to see what majors could involve your interests and skills.