One of the easiest ways to improve your GPA is by repeating courses.
- If you fail a required course, you will have repeat and pass the class for your major.
- Students may repeat a course no more than two times.
- Students may repeat courses with a grade of CD or lower.
- The most recent grade is used in your GPA calculation, even if it it lower than the prior grade in the course.
- Permission from the Dean Of Students, your academic advisor and Financial Aid is required for the 3rd (final) attempt.
- Pre-requisite courses must be passed in order to continue to next course.
- If a course no longer exists, see the following link regarding “similar repeat” rules.
- “Repeating a Course” official rules found under Academic Policies and Procedures