Location: (About 20 miles South of Savannah, GA)
Position: Metallurgical Engineer
Pay rate: Will be very competitive (Depending on Experience)
Paid Relocation: Yes
What does the company do? World-leading provider of Seamless Rolled Rings, Closed Die Forgings, Open Die Forgings, Extruded Forgings and Specialty Metals to primarily the Aerospace market as well as a spectrum of related markets. Their new Closed Die Forging Facility is the most significant expansion in the company’s history. The site specializes in Critical Discs for various Aircraft Engines, Military and Aero-Derivative Engines as well as Industrial Turbines. One of the world’s largest closed die presses and state of the art equipment makes this an exciting opportunity.
As a Metallurgical Engineer you will play a key role in providing technical support to manufacturing, customer service and quality. In addition, you will be responsible for analyzing process capability, control and improve metallurgical processes, providing customer technical support and supporting product testing and inspection processes.
• Bachelor’s of Science in Materials Sciences or Metallurgical Engineering
• 3-5 years Experience as a Metallurgist (company makes super alloys – titanium)
• They are specifically looking for someone that has 3-5 years
experience out of college and would like this to be their second job.
• Must currently have right to work in US (US Citizen or Permanent Resident)
• Analyze microstructures, fatigue, creep on parts
• Ensures products metallurgical properties meet customer’s requirements
• Interfaces with Sales and Customers on technical matters
• Leads various continuous improvement activities within quality/manufacturing
• Must have strong knowledge of Nadcap/AS9001 Requirements
• Develops and maintains critical processes
• Provides support in compliance and capability
EMAIL resume immediately to: Broderick@AyavaStaffing.com