To support researchers intending to submit a CAREER proposal in 2015, the Vice President for Research Office asks Investigators to complete an “intent to submit” form that can be accessed here: https://docs.google.com/a/mtu.edu/forms/d/1FuTFllPU_YCcmsS7jwTFZLERnnG-sdUHSUFXijs-ihU/viewform?usp=send_form.
The form is non-binding (you can still change your mind), but it will help us to plan for the expected high volume of submissions. It should only take a minute or two to complete. Please fill out the intent to submit form by the end of May to aid in this process.
Please also note the following 2015 NSF CAREER internal deadlines, as these are earlier than the standard internal proposal deadlines.
- ALL budgets for CAREER proposals are due to the sponsored programs office no later than noon on Tuesday, July 7, 2015.
- The internal deadline for complete proposals, “submit” access, and all internal paperwork will be noon on the day falling one week prior to the applicable discipline-specific NSF deadline.
Accordingly, proposals submitted to
- BIO, CISE, or EHR directorates will be due on Tuesday, July 14, 2015 at noon
- ENG directorate will be due on Wednesday, July 15, 2015 at noon
- GEO, MPS, SBE directorates will be due on Thursday, July 16, 2015 at noon
The CAREER solicitation and related program information can be found here: http://www.nsf.gov/funding/pgm_summ.jsp?pims_id=503214
Please review the solicitation carefully, with particular emphasis on eligibility and compliance requirements. Jodi Lehman (email@example.com) and Pete Larsen (firstname.lastname@example.org) are available to assist with proposal development.