The annual Staff Council Service Recognition Luncheon will be held Wednesday, June 17, at Noon in the Memorial Union Ballroom. President Glenn Mroz and Staff Council Chair, Jenn Biekkola will present awards to more than 150 staff members for their five-year anniversary dates of service to the University and recent staff retirees will also be recognized.
This year’s recognition luncheon will feature the Lasagna and Caesar Salad Buffet (includes vegetarian and gluten free options). Tickets are $7 (cash or check only) and must be purchased by Friday, June 12. Please note that there is no reserved seating; it is first-come, first-serve seating. If you have any special dietary requirements or have questions about the service recognition awards, please contact a Staff Council Service Recognition Committee member.
Please visit one of the following locations to purchase tickets:
• Memorial Union/Dining Services Office (MUB 101)
• Tanya Maki, Human Resources, 214H Lakeshore Center, 7-2282, email@example.com
• Dawn Pichette, UMC, G13 Admin, 7-2354, firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are unable to attend the lunch, please join us for the awards presentation beginning at approximately 12:30 p.m.
Staff Council Service Recognition Committee:
• Sherry Anderson (7-2005, email@example.com)
• Jenn Biekkola (7-1056, firstname.lastname@example.org)
• Arlene Collins (7-1779, email@example.com)
• Peggy Gorton (7-2260, firstname.lastname@example.org)
• Janey Pindral (7-2160, email@example.com)
• Heidi Reid (7-2416 firstname.lastname@example.org)