The annual Staff Council Service Recognition Luncheon will be held at noon Tuesday, June 14, in the Rozsa Center lobby. President Glenn Mroz and Staff Council Chair, Jenn Biekkola will present awards for five-year increments of service to more than 150 staff members. Recent staff retirees will also be recognized.
This year’s recognition luncheon will feature a Pasta and Caesar salad Buffet (includes vegetarian and gluten free options). Tickets are $7 (cash or check only) and must be purchased by Thursday, June 9. Please note there is no reserved seating; it is first-come, first-served. If you have any special dietary requirements or have questions about the service recognition awards, please contact a Staff Council Service Recognition Committee member.
Visit one of the following locations to purchase tickets:
• Memorial Union/Dining Services Office (MUB 101)
• Tanya Maki, Human Resources, 214H Lakeshore Center, 7-2282, firstname.lastname@example.org
• Dawn Pichette, UMC, G13 Admin, 7-2354, email@example.com
If you are unable to attend the lunch, you may join the awards presentation beginning at approximately 12:30 p.m.
Staff Council Service Recognition Committee:
• Jenn Biekkola (7-1056, firstname.lastname@example.org)
• Arlene Collins (7-1779, email@example.com)
• Peggy Gorton (7-2260, firstname.lastname@example.org)
• Mechelle Normand (7-2360 email@example.com)
• Janey Pindral (7-2160, firstname.lastname@example.org)
• Heidi Reid (7-2416 email@example.com)
• Laurie Stark (7-1081 firstname.lastname@example.org)
• Maryann Wilcox (7-1963 email@example.com)