Everyone is invited to a reception honoring the 2016 Making a Difference Awards nominees. The reception is scheduled for Wednesday, January 4, 2017 from 2:00 to 3:30pm in Ballroom A of the Memorial Union Building. The recipients for each category will be announced at the reception. Here is a list of the 2016 nominees:
Nominations are now open for 2016 Staff Making a Difference Awards. Nominate a deserving coworker for one of the following categories:
- Rookie Award
- Serving Others
- Outstanding Supervisor
- Creative Solutions
- Above and Beyond
- Unsung Hero
- Bringing Out the Best
Each award recipient receives $500.
Staff Council is coordinating the awards and has streamlined the nomination form and criteria for 2016. Please follow these steps:
- Download the nomination form
- Fill out the nomination form electronically and save as PDF
- Create your Nomination Letter and save electronically
- Collect your Statements of Support and save electronically
- Email all documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: if you prefer to submit a nomination using paper, please send to Alumni House 204 through campus mail.
Nominations will be accepted until 5 p.m., Friday, November 11, 2016. For more information, contact us at email@example.com.
The dates for the 2016-17 Campus Forums have been announced. They are:
- Monday October 4, 2016 2 p.m. MUB Ballroom
- Thursday February 14, 2017 2:00 p.m. MUB Ballroom
- Thursday April 20, 2017 2:00 p.m. MUB Ballroom
Release time will be provided for the hourly staff with the approval of their supervisor. Everyone is encouraged to attend.
The presentation will be video streamed live.
If you would like to submit questions, you can submit them via email to firstname.lastname@example.org before and during the presentation.