Hi transfer students,
I hope that Week 7 is going well for you, and that you are owning mid semester exams! It’s hard to believe that the semester is almost half over. I just wanted to take a minute to update you on what’s happening around campus, and what to keep in mind for the near future:
- March 3rd is the last day to add/drop part of Term B with a refund
- Spring Break begins Friday, March 4th at 10 pm!
- Classes resume on Monday, March 14th
- Fall registration begins on March 17th at 10 pm. Check here to see what time you are eligible to register: http://www.mtu.edu/registrar/students/registration/prepare/
If you are looking for something to do this weekend, here are some ideas:
- Phi Delta Chi Pancake Breakfast: Saturday, February 27th: https://www.involvement.mtu.edu/organization/lambda-chi-alpha/calendar/details/898096
- Pokemon 20th Anniversary Extravaganza; Saturday and Sunday: https://www.involvement.mtu.edu/organization/pokemon/calendar/details/899171
And don’t forget to stop by the Van Pelt and Opie Library for the Spring Blood Drive today! Also, tonight is Casino Night in the DHH Ballroom!
There are a lot of great opportunities around campus this week, so study hard, and have fun!