This snippet is traditionally used for information about people that are not employees, such as alumni or student award winners, this snippet can include a photo and text on the left with a short description on the right to be used on a listing page with several other profiles. The short listing then includes a link to a full-page listing.
This snippet can show a progress bar towards a goal for a Tech Fund account along with button options for users to donate. It can be used to create a listing page with multiple accounts shown and a full-page listing for one account. The full-page listing includes social media sharing and comments.
If you are going to use both the multiple listing and full-page options for one account, you must create the snippet as an Asset.
- Insert the title for the Gift Box. This will be displayed in the multiple listing.
- Enter a couple sentences of text about the account in the Callout field. This is a short description that will be displayed in the multiple listing.
- In the Body field, include all of the content you want to appear in the content area of the full page. This can include sliders and other snippets.
- Insert the image for the account in the Image field. This image size should be a 515 Sub-Banner if you will have a right sidebar on the full listing page or an 800 Banner if you will not have a right sidebar. It will scale appropriately for the multiple listing.
- The Link is used to get from the multiple listing to the full page. Type what you want the link to say, normally [ read more ] and link the text to the full page index.pcf file in the CMS.
- Enter the Michigan Tech Fund account number in the Account field in the format Account-####-Description where #### is the account number and Description is a short description of what the account is for.
- If you want to display a progress bar, enter a goal amount, without a dollar sign or comma.
- To increase the progress amount, enter a number in the Given field without a dollar sign or comma.
- To decrease the progress amount, enter a number in the Zero Total Value field without a dollar sign or comma.
- The Buttons field will determine what donation amount buttons are available for a user to select. You can have up to three. The defaults are $25, $50, and a user-entered value. You can change or delete any of these button amounts.
- Button Code is used for tracking donations made through this online form. It must be a unique four-character code.
Once created, the asset (or snippet itself if you are only doing one listing) can be inserted into a Boxed Section Even Columns snippet to create the multiple listing and inserted directly onto the Main Content Region to create the full-page listing.
This snippet creates a formatted blockquote that includes the quote and the author.
After inserting the snippet, edit the quote and author content. If you do not have an author, you must edit the code to remove <span class=”author”>Author Name</span>.
These snippets will create formatted H2-size headings. Graybar includes a gray bar around the heading that goes across the entire content area. Top Title includes a line beneath the titles that goes across the entire content area.
After inserting the snippet, select the default text of “Title” and change it to what your heading needs to be.
There are several reports available in the system. When you are looking at the reports you will only see data for sites to which you have access. All reports have the option to export to a CSV file. The Reports menu can be found in the Global Navigation bar.
A unique version of a page is saved through the automatic version control system every time a page is published. A backup version of a page can also be created manually with the use of the Save Version button.
All versions of the page are kept in the system until the page is deleted. There is no limit to the number of versions that are stored in the system for an individual page or across all pages in the site. If a file is moved to the Recycle Bin and then restored, versions will still be preserved.
To remove content from a live site, pages and files must be moved to the Recycle Bin. Pages that are moved to the Recycle Bin can be restored, if necessary. When a page is recycled the published content is automatically removed. Once a page is deleted from the Recycle Bin or a folder is deleted, it can no longer be retrieved.
If you are removing an entire folder, you should first recycle all content items within the folder then delete the folder itself. If you delete the folder it will delete all items within it and that content will not be able to be restored.
You can schedule a page to expire at a specific date and time. The available options depend on the file type and your access permissions. Expire options can be reached from the Pages List View by hovering over the item and selecting Expire under the Publish dropdown or from the dropdown arrow next to the green Publish button when you have the page open.
There are different options for expiring content, Replace or Recycle. For each option you have the ability to send a notification to yourself or a group of users. It will be sent with the CMS and you can select the Send Copy to Email checkbox to also send a notification to the user’s Michigan Tech email. You will select the To from the dropdown, enter a Subject, and enter a Message.