There are several reports available in the system. When you are looking at the reports you will only see data for sites to which you have access. All reports have the option to export to a CSV file. The Reports menu can be found in the Global Navigation bar.
The global navigation bar, found at the top of the screen, is the primary way that you will navigate through OU Campus.
- Dashboard: Includes access to your workflow, inbox, and Dashboard gadgets. The Dashboard is the default location when you are not logging in via a DirectEdit link on a page.
- Content: The Content menu includes access to the main area for editing pages and assets. It consists of several items, depending on your permission level.
- Reports: Provides access to administrative-level reporting and content management functionality based on your permissions level.
- Add-Ons: Provides access to additional applications for access through the OU Campus interface. Access to add-ons may be limited by your permissions.
- User Avatar and User Name: The menu provides access to your settings.
- Help: Help menu items include access to the Webmaster’s Blog, OU Campus Support Site, and other OU Campus webpages.