This snippet allows you to create a link or button on the page that opens a pop-up window displaying text. The pop-up can include headings, links, and images.
This snippet will create an image with text beneath it surrounded by a light gray box. The image can be left or right aligned so body content wraps around it if it is not the full content area width or center or left aligned with no wrapping. If you have cropped an 800 Banner or 1024 Feature size of the image being displayed, the system will automatically include a pop-up of the image and caption.
This snippet is traditionally used for information about people that are not employees, such as alumni or student award winners, this snippet can include a photo and text on the left with a short description on the right to be used on a listing page with several other profiles. The short listing then includes a link to a full-page listing.
This snippet can show a progress bar towards a goal for a Tech Fund account along with button options for users to donate. It can be used to create a listing page with multiple accounts shown and a full-page listing for one account. The full-page listing includes social media sharing and comments.
If you are going to use both the multiple listing and full-page options for one account, you must create the snippet as an Asset.
- Insert the title for the Gift Box. This will be displayed in the multiple listing.
- Enter a couple sentences of text about the account in the Callout field. This is a short description that will be displayed in the multiple listing.
- In the Body field, include all of the content you want to appear in the content area of the full page. This can include sliders and other snippets.
- Insert the image for the account in the Image field. This image size should be a 515 Sub-Banner if you will have a right sidebar on the full listing page or an 800 Banner if you will not have a right sidebar. It will scale appropriately for the multiple listing.
- The Link is used to get from the multiple listing to the full page. Type what you want the link to say, normally [ read more ] and link the text to the full page index.pcf file in the CMS.
- Enter the Michigan Tech Fund account number in the Account field in the format Account-####-Description where #### is the account number and Description is a short description of what the account is for.
- If you want to display a progress bar, enter a goal amount, without a dollar sign or comma.
- To increase the progress amount, enter a number in the Given field without a dollar sign or comma.
- To decrease the progress amount, enter a number in the Zero Total Value field without a dollar sign or comma.
- The Buttons field will determine what donation amount buttons are available for a user to select. You can have up to three. The defaults are $25, $50, and a user-entered value. You can change or delete any of these button amounts.
- Button Code is used for tracking donations made through this online form. It must be a unique four-character code.
Once created, the asset (or snippet itself if you are only doing one listing) can be inserted into a Boxed Section Even Columns snippet to create the multiple listing and inserted directly onto the Main Content Region to create the full-page listing.