The second week of C-Cubed (Conversation, Community, Collegiality) lunch will be held Thursday and Friday 19-20 February 2015 from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. in MUB B001. All faculty and staff, along with their guests, are invited.
The menu this week includes:
Thursday 19 Feb 2015
- Three Cheese Macaroni with Tomatoes
- Green Beans with Mushrooms and Shallots
- Pear Jicama Salad with Lime Yogurt Dressing
Friday (20 Feb 2015)
- Chicken or Veggie Fajita’s with Cilantro and Yogurt ( action station)
- Mango-Cucumber Fried Rice Salad
- Holy Mole Guacamole Served with Cut Veggies
C-Cubed University lunches will be offered on Thursdays and Fridays through the end of the spring semester in MUB B001. Lunch is $10; attendees may bring their own lunch instead of purchasing the buffet. Coffee, tea, cookies and fruit will be available for all. Come and help make this community-building initiative a success.