The School of Business and Economics Research Committee has put together a panel discussion on Interdisciplinary Research Opportunities at 4 p.m., Wednesday, Feb. 16, in Dow 641.
Learn from the following Michigan Tech faculty members:
- Greg Graman, School of Business and Economics
- Ann Maclean, School of Forest Resources and Environmental Science
- Dave Watkins, Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Jeff Naber, Mechanical Engineering and Engineering Mechanics
- Nilufer Onder, Computer Science
- Barry Solomon, Social Sciences
The campus community is invited. A social will follow the discussion.