Did you know that the Applied Portfolio Management Program (APMP) manages over $1 million of actual money? Are you ready to improve your aptitude and leadership skills in the area of finance and financial economic theory, to manage the portfolio over the next academic year? That’s right, now through the end of March, APMP is seeking new portfolio managers.
As a member of APMP, be ready to:
- Apply your knowledge of investment strategies
- Gain in-depth knowledge of the investing world
- Enhance your ability to value stocks and bonds
- Strengthen your resume by gaining valuable experience
- Improve your business report writing skills
- Work as an integral part of a portfolio management team
- Interact with business professionals
Students interested in a position on the Portfolio Management Team are urged to visit the Prospective Students link on the APMP website. For additional information, contact Professor Dean Johnson at 108 Academic Office Building or via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Application procedures and material is available online and is due by March 30th, 2010.