DID YOU KNOW MIRON CONSTRUCTION: … is the largest general contractor in Wisconsin? … is celebrating 100 years in business? … employs approximately 1,500 people throughout the Midwest? … hires 36 interns every year? To learn more about Miron Construction and if you might be the right fit for our team, join us at the 2018 Fall Career Fair on Oct 3 from 12 pm – 5 pm at the Student Development Complex!
Job Posting: ROWE Professional Services Company
ROWE Professional Services Company is currently seeking Civil Engineering graduates/entry level and interns for all our Michigan locations (Flint, Farmington Hills, Mt. Pleasant, Lapeer & Grayling). Please visit our MTU alumni, Jeff Markstrom and Katie Lambert, at the career fair next week to learn more about our exciting opportunities and what ROWE has to offer you. If you are unable to visit our booth, please email your resume to email@example.com.
ROWE Professional Services Company is a leading civil engineering consulting firm headquartered in Flint, MI. Our 50+ years of engineering experience includes working closely with clients such as small and large municipalities and townships, state agencies, medical centers and universities just to name a few. Each of our services are delivered by a team of licensed and certified professionals and we have built a reputation that is unsurpassed by any competitor. Come join the ROWE team!
Harmon Inc. 2018 Fall Career Fair Preview
- We are one of the most trusted curtain wall contractors in the country to manage building façade projects. We’ve earned this reputation by infusing national capabilities into talent-packed, local offices. We form partnerships with our clients and subcontractors – with over 90% becoming repeat customers – that other firms can’t match. From preconstruction and engineering/design to manufacturing and project management, we build trust in everything we do
What Is Curtain Wall:
- Harmon specializes in unitized curtain wall, which is composed of large units that are assembled and glazed in our manufacturing facilities and shipped to the jobsite. Each unit is then connected together to form the building façade.
This Career Fair:
- We are looking for:
o Contract Project Management Interns (Locations: Atlanta, Baltimore, Chicago, Dallas, Ft. Lauderdale, Orlando, Seattle)
o Engineering Intern (Location: Minneapolis)
- If you relocate for the internship, we will provide housing.
- We are looking for candidates who are good communicators, decisions makers, problem solvers, organized, and detail-oriented.
- Civil Engineering, Structural Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Construction Management, Construction Engineering, Engineering Management, or Related Focus/Majors
New this Year: Come visit us at our booth (L10) and enter in a contest to win a prize! Details attached!
Check Us Out @: harmoninc.com
We look forward to speaking with you at the 2018 Career Fair!
Equal Employment Opportunity/Women/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Laruen Krueger, EIT | Project Manager
100 E Crossroads Pkwy, Suite B | Bolingbrook, IL 60440
Email from a recent Michigan Tech grad…
I’m Audra Thurston, a recent Michigan Tech grad in chemical engineering. I currently work at Calumet Electronics Corporation in Calumet, Michigan as a process engineer. Calumet Electronics is one of the nation’s leading manufacturers of printed circuit boards. We specialize in high-velocity, high-performance printed circuit board (PCB) engineering and fabrication solutions in North America with a strong focus on aerospace, medical, defense, and industrial sectors.
Calumet Electronics will be recruiting at this year’s Fall 2018 Career Fair for internships and possibly full-time positions in manufacturing, operations, quality, and process engineering. We will be hosting an information session on Thursday, September 27th from 6-7pm in the MUB for students that want to learn more about working and living in the Keweenaw. Pizza and pop will be provided. More information can be found on MTU’s Handshake: https://app.joinhandshake.com/events/210733.
If you can pass along this information to your students, that would be great! In the past, we have had environmental interns work with our expansive wastewater treatment system.
Calumet Electronics Corporation
25830 Depot Street
Calumet, MI 49913
Loius Berger is looking for Civil/Structural Engineers with 3-4 years experience in bridge and transportation projects in their Raleigh, NC office. New graduates can also apply. If interested, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Louis Berger is an Engineering News-Record top-20 ranked, global professional services corporation that helps clients solve their most complex infrastructure and development challenges.
- Delivering major infrastructure redevelopment programs in highly populated, urban areas.
- Constructing and rehabilitating critical infrastructure in fragile states and developing countries.
- Fostering sustainable livelihoods and economic development worldwide.
- Preserving and protecting the environment to ensure that future generations have access to clean air and water, fertile soil, open spaces and sustainable resources.
- Preserving the aesthetic, environmental, historical and cultural integrity of national and historic landmarks around the world.
With nearly 6,000 engineers, economists, scientists and planners worldwide in more than 50 nations, we are unique in our ability to adapt to local situations.
Founded in 1953, Louis Berger’s quality of work, integrity and commitment has built decades-long client relationships with local, state and federal governments; multilateral institutions; and other public and private entities. To this diverse client base we bring strategic vision and an entrepreneurial spirit, developing solutions to some of the world’s most challenging problems.