Harmon Inc. 2018 Fall Career Fair Preview
- We are one of the most trusted curtain wall contractors in the country to manage building façade projects. We’ve earned this reputation by infusing national capabilities into talent-packed, local offices. We form partnerships with our clients and subcontractors – with over 90% becoming repeat customers – that other firms can’t match. From preconstruction and engineering/design to manufacturing and project management, we build trust in everything we do
What Is Curtain Wall:
- Harmon specializes in unitized curtain wall, which is composed of large units that are assembled and glazed in our manufacturing facilities and shipped to the jobsite. Each unit is then connected together to form the building façade.
This Career Fair:
- We are looking for:
o Contract Project Management Interns (Locations: Atlanta, Baltimore, Chicago, Dallas, Ft. Lauderdale, Orlando, Seattle)
o Engineering Intern (Location: Minneapolis)
- If you relocate for the internship, we will provide housing.
- We are looking for candidates who are good communicators, decisions makers, problem solvers, organized, and detail-oriented.
- Civil Engineering, Structural Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Construction Management, Construction Engineering, Engineering Management, or Related Focus/Majors
New this Year: Come visit us at our booth (L10) and enter in a contest to win a prize! Details attached!
Check Us Out @: harmoninc.com
We look forward to speaking with you at the 2018 Career Fair!
Equal Employment Opportunity/Women/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Laruen Krueger, EIT | Project Manager
100 E Crossroads Pkwy, Suite B | Bolingbrook, IL 60440