Assignment will include:
· Processing of turnover documentation and engineering drawing reviews
· Validation of metadata for completeness and accuracy
· Working with Document Management for digital file storage
Work location – virtual, but will have occasional site access ability
Students can apply through this link: Student Co-Op – Southeast Michigan (dteenergy.com)
Minimum Education & Experience Requirements
Both undergraduate and graduate students are eligible to participate in the program. Those who are graduating from college within the term they are applying are not considered students and therefore are not eligible for the program (i.e. Individual graduating from college in upcoming May and applying in March, not considered eligible).
– Graduating high school seniors who will be attending college in the Fall are eligible to participate, if they meet age requirements.
– Students must be at least 18 years of age by the time they start working to be eligible for program.
– Students must have a minimum 2.5 cumulative GPA.
– College students will be asked to provide an official transcript as proof of eligibility prior to receiving an offer letter of employment. High School Seniors will be asked to provide a college acceptance letter prior to receiving an offer letter of employment.