Each year the AGC Education and Research Foundation offers undergraduate and graduate level scholarships to students enrolled in ABET or ACCE accredited construction management or construction related engineering programs. The application opened July 1, 2020 and closes November 1, 2020.
Over $10 million in scholarships have been awarded to more than 4,000 students attending colleges and universities across the country. Through endowments made by AGC members and supporters, as well as AGC Chapters, the Education and Research Foundation awards over 100 scholarships each year to students dedicated to pursuing a career in the construction industry.
Students can click here to apply.
- High school seniors are not eligible. Applicant MUST be a rising college sophomore, junior in a four-year program or rising senior in a five-year program at the time the scholarship is awarded in the fall of 2021. Junior and senior level applicants MUST have one full academic year of coursework remaining at the time of application deadline in the fall of 2020 term (i.e. earliest graduation date of December 2021). Second-year students at a two-year school who are planning to transfer to a four-year program for the Fall 2021 term are also eligible to apply.
- Applicant MUST desire a career in the construction industry.
- Applicant MUST be a full-time student.
- Applicant MUST be enrolled or intend to enroll in either an ABET or an ACCE accredited (or candidate status) program.
- Applicant MUST pursue a B.S. degree in construction or construction-related engineering. A dual degree with construction or construction-related engineering as one part is acceptable.
- Applicant MUST be a U. S. citizen or documented permanent resident of the United States (i.e. must possess a “permanent resident” card).
If you have any questions please contact Courtney D. Bishop, Associate Director, AGC Education and Research Foundation, Courtney.Bishop@agc.org
P.S. Don’t forget to check out our other programs.