Our last Civil Engineering Seminar of this semester will be presented by Bill Kallman, P.E.. He is a retied bridge engineer from the NYDOT and he maintains a local consulting office in Hancock.
December 8, 2011 4:00 p.m. #642 Dow. Public welcome.
- Pictures of Bridge Pre & Post-Collapse
- History of Preliminary Decisions, Materials and Design Specifications
- Film of Collapse From Security Camera
- FHWA Finite Element Analysis of Truss and Gussets, one of three
- Gusset U10 Analysis by Wiss Janey Elsner
- Order of Collapse
- Construction on Bridge
- MnDOT Inspections