How can I report funny smells in the building?

If you have concerns about dangerous smells in the building, please immediately contact Public Safety at (989) 487-2216.

If you would like to record your observations in an informal way, you can also fill out my survey about building smells.  To participate, please click below:

These survey data are looked at infrequently; for immediate concerns, contact Public Safety.

Thank you in advance for your feedback.  Please forward this link to any groups that you think may be able to help us “crowd source” minor odor issues in the Chemical Sciences Building.

best wishes,
Dr. Morrison, Chemical Engineering