Students who are completing a dissertation, thesis, or report are invited to join the Graduate School to learn about the resources available to them to assist in scheduling their defense, formatting their documents, and submitting their documents. In one afternoon, you can learn everything you need to be successful and complete your degree in a timely fashion. Faculty and staff who assist students with submissions are also welcome to attend. Attend the entire event, or stop in for the seminar that interests you.
- Submission and Formatting 101: Master the Dissertation, Thesis and Report Process
- Wednesday, Jan. 26, 2-4 p.m., MUB Ballroom A
- See a detailed schedule on our blog.
- Register to attend and receive participation instructions.
- Register to receive handouts via email or attend online. The seminar will be available online as well as on campus.
If you are unable to join us, the event will be taped and available online after the event. The previous semester’s seminars are always available online.