EET 5144/4144: Real-Time Robotics Systems; Summer 2022, two weeks, May 2 to May 13.
Upon successful completion you’ll receive:
- Four semester credits in 2 weeks
- An industrial certificate from FANUC Robotics Inc.
- This is a required course for Mechatronics majors
What you will learn:
- Theoretical background on a Robot Systems, Types of Robots, Mechanics and Control, Electronic System Components, Hardware and Software (with on-line lectures)
- Learn and apply Industry-standard ROBOGUIDE robotic simulation software.
- Hands-on experience programming and manipulating industrial FANUC robots in step-by-step and production modes.
- Learn to optimize your programming skills.
- Gain industry-needed experience in robotics and automation.
Download an info sheet below.