Are you passionate about innovation and developer experience at scale? Are you interested in working on an amazing team that is building new experiences from the ground up? Amazon is seeking excellent student programmers to work in an internship program located in Detroit.
Our internship program is special in several respects:
- We offer work year-round, 16 hrs/week while in school and full-time during breaks. Working schedules are re-arranged each semester to accommodate class schedules.
- We offer excellent mentoring. We require our full-time software developers to be able and willing to mentor exceptionally capable young developers.
- We give our interns responsibilities and roles which will prepare them to enter the workforce after graduation with “real world” software programming experience.
- College Student
- Ability to work min. 16 hours week (school year)
- Ability to work full time (summer)
- Programming Language
- Systems knowledge
- Taken Data Structures and Algorithms courses
- Solid knowledge of JAVA or equivalent
- Advanced programming classes completed at university
- Networking knowledge