CS faculty members Keith Vertanen and Scott Kuhl are looking to hire an undergraduate research assistant to work on a project involving text input on a Microsoft HoloLens v2 augmented reality (AR) headset. You will be assisting with developing and extending an existing AR application written in Unity. You will also help conduct a number of user studies. The position starts immediately with the possibility of continued work in Spring 2023. Apply here.
- Must be a US citizen or permanent resident
- Must be a current Michigan Tech undergraduate
- Programming experience outside of your classes
- Demonstrated ability to learn new tools and technologies
- Experience with Unity development platform
- Able to work at least 8 hours per week during term